- Motor: Bafang Ultra M620 750w/1000w mid-drive Motor w/integrated Torque Sensor
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah, 17.4ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (see “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Mule, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Mule ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26’)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. On a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule can handle anything you throw at it.
The Mule was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of mid-drive motors! It’s all metal, heavy-duty gearing, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor.” The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Test ride one today, and see for yourself, why the Bakcou Mule has been the #1 selling fat-tire eBike on the market for 2 years, and why this hardtail eBike is in a class of its own!